|AMERICAN LEGION POST 571
Address: 527 Kent Street
Phone: Commander Luella English 655-1491
Meeting is the 4th Monday of each month at 7:00 p.m. During October through March, the meetings are in the Community House.
An eligible member must have been a member of the Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Coast Guard, or Air Force during any of the followind periods:
- April 6, 1917 to November 11, 1918
- December 7, 1941 to December 31, 1946
- June 25, 1950 to January 31, 1955
- February 28, 1961 to May 7, 1975
- August 24, 1982 to July 31, 1984
- December 20, 1989 to January 31, 1990
- August 2, 1990 to the date of cessation of hostilities as determined by the government of the United States
All dates are periods of conflict that involved the United States Military
National Guard and Reserve components are required to meet the same eligibility requirements as the Federal Acive Duty Veterans
National Guard and Reservist must have served at least one day on Federal Active Duty during any of the lelimiting time periods as stated above.
For information, contact Luella English, Commander @ 655-1491 or James Austin @ 655-2415